|| Gryffindor | District 12 | Demigod | Dauntless | Reader | Girl | 17 | Chile ||Home Ask Archive MyStuff
If I don’t become famous for this I’m going to be sad
Maybe we should all be running from Beacon Hills… running for our lives.
I thought this was cute aND THEN I SAW WHO WROTE THE COMMENT
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her."(via eatpraylonely)
okay okay but hear me out: wizarding tattoos
tattoos of cats that wind around your ankles, birds that fly across your back when you move, a wand that moves when you move your own wand, a map on the back of your hand that shows your current location
the possibilities are endless
"cool you have a cat tattoo can i see it?"
"uh i think it’s sleeping on my ass right now. maybe later."
when I first tweeted these I had to try to hide them from my two psychologist parents but then they got so big that my neighbor told them about it and so they sat me down to ask if I needed help.
I’d happily watch an 8 hour film adaptation of a book if it meant every little book detail was put in it
i’m thankful my childhood was filled with imagination and bruises from playing outside, instead of apps and how many damn likes you get on a picture
The brilliance of the faction system is the conformity to the faction removes the threat of anyone exercising their independent will. Divergents threaten the system. Don’t get me wrong. There’s a certain beauty in your resistance, your defiance of categorization. But it’s a beauty we can’t afford.