|| Gryffindor | District 12 | Demigod | Dauntless | Reader | Girl | 17 | Chile ||Home Ask Archive MyStuff
I can never get enough Winchester code words. Also, being from the pacific northwest, my first reaction was “what the hell is a Poughkeepsie?”
I had to google it. Apparently it’s a city in New York.
What the hell happened in Poughkeepsie?
I love when we heard their code words. Like funky town. Or how if they get separated, to go to the first motel in the phone book. Can we have more Winchester secrets, please?
Winchester Secrets We Currently Know:
- Poughkeepsie: Drop everythign and run
- Funky Town: There is a gun at my head.
- If they get separated, go to the first motel in the phonebook
- Five-O: I’ve been caught, get the Hell out of here
- 11-2-83: The combination to the compartment in Baby.
"Somethings stuck to my shoe" mean you’re being followed
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via halfvodka)marrtinfreeman)
Australian model caught being distracted during a photo shoot when the first plane hit tower 1. What an epic photo.
Does anybody else get to the point in a book where they just want it to be over with? It’s not that the book is bad, but I feel like I’ve been reading it forever and I want to be done.
Hermione launched herself forwards and started punching every inch of him that she could reach.
'Ouch — ow — gerroff! What the — ? Hermione — OW!'
"I waited too long to read the sequel, and now I can’t even remember the characters."
A novel by me
Imagine that at the end of Dumbledore’s speech at the beginning of the year, he asks if there are any questions, and one first year muggleborn kid raises his hand, whips out a smart phone and asks for the wifi password.
And then Dumbledore just casually says “Sherbet lemon, with a capital S”, and commences the feast like it’s no big deal while the non-muggleborns think WIFI is some sort of secret society.
harrys so cute i want 7
its funny cause the hp fandom hijacked a post that was about harry styles
Slow clap for the HP fandom
I’m so sorry
PLEASE STOP REBLOGGING THIS I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT A MANGO IS BUT IT SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME
share a coke with your pack
WE WORKED SO HARD TO COMPLETE THIS
when someone younger than you disrespects you
We’ll add more if the cast posts them!