|| Gryffindor | District 12 | Demigod | Dauntless | Reader | Girl | 17 | Chile ||Home Ask Archive MyStuff
happy birthday someone
I like reblog going this becaUSE WHAT IF YOU SAW THIS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY HOW COOL WOULD THAT BE
straight boys dress like randomised sims
ah yes your average straight boy
Here are some useful links to help you cure your boredom for a bit!
Soooo glad I found this!
*reblogs to look at later*
can we just take a moment
Wow I needed this more than I thought I did
awkwardly raising your hand to answer a question when the entire class shouts out the answer
I hate being told to do something I was already planning on doing
like I was all about doing this task, and then you told me to do it and now i am annoyed and this task is now 300x less likely to be completed
I can never get enough Winchester code words. Also, being from the pacific northwest, my first reaction was “what the hell is a Poughkeepsie?”
I had to google it. Apparently it’s a city in New York.
What the hell happened in Poughkeepsie?
I love when we heard their code words. Like funky town. Or how if they get separated, to go to the first motel in the phone book. Can we have more Winchester secrets, please?
Winchester Secrets We Currently Know:
- Poughkeepsie: Drop everythign and run
- Funky Town: There is a gun at my head.
- If they get separated, go to the first motel in the phonebook
- Five-O: I’ve been caught, get the Hell out of here
- 11-2-83: The combination to the compartment in Baby.
"Somethings stuck to my shoe" mean you’re being followed
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via halfvodka)marrtinfreeman)